First Practice - Saturday, March 1, 2014
The first two practices will be held on Saturdays due to Daylight Savings Time.
Beginning Tuesday, March 11, practices will be held from 5:30 p.m to 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday evenings.
First Game - Saturday, March 15, 2014
Awards Celebration - Saturday, May 3, 2014
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER UPWARD FLAG FOOTBALL/ CHEERLEADING and SOCCER?
UPWARD PROVIDES THE BEST SPORTS EXPERIENCE FOR EVERY CHILD.
Upward sports provides a fun environment built around healthy competition for kids, teaching skills for the sports arena and values for life.
COMPETITIVE SPORTS ENVIRONMENT
- Upward Sports offers competitive games through balanced talent on each team.
- Upward Sports' unique substitution system is designed to provide every child equal playing time, along with competing against an equally matched opponent.
- Upward Sports provides every participant with quality game uniforms to look like a "pro", as well as other gear to help build team spirit.
- Upward Sports equips children with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Each athlete will enjoy an exciting game-time experience that improves skills and builds healthy self-confidence.
- Upward Sports coaches stress values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, integrity and respect.
FUN FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- With supportive coaches and a positive sports environment, Upward Sports is designed to bring out "the winner" in every child - regardless of the game's score.
- Players receive special recognition after every game and an award at the end of the season.
- Upward Sports is a fun and family friendly leagues, limiting the time commitment to one practice and one game per week, avoiding parent and player burnout.
REGISTRATION COMING IN THE FALL OF 2014